Our Flight Program
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer to our office and restaurant
- Open buffet – fully catered breakfast
- Transfer to Take-off area ( can be a different location everyday)
- Watching the inflation of the balloons
- Pilot briefing before take off
- Mininmum one hour hot air balloon flight
- Traditional champagne toast, commemorative flight certificate
- Transfer you back to your hotel
In our standard flights we use 20 or 28 people baskets with 4 compartments
From Take-off to landing the flight is Min. 1 hour in our Standard Flights
We are commercially insured for flight, ground transportation and crew operations by EUREKO or other company
Our Standard Flight is the min. cost flight program and as all other programs; Please Ask for Cash Discounted Rates.
We have the most experienced and multi-lingual pilots and we use the newest equipment in our company.
The transportation is included in all our programs from/to hotels in Cappadocia.
Children older than 6 years old can fly with their parents. For the children under 6 years old we have babysitter service.
You will have full refund. If you like to join our flight the following day, our staff will inform you about availability.
- To fly in a balloon you must be at least 6 years of age over Cappadocia, and we ask that our younger passengers (under 16 years of age) are accompanied by a responsible adult of 18 years or over.
- Passengers should be at least 4’6″ tall, so they can see over the edge of the basket and are able to adopt the landing position. There is no upper age limit.
- If you decide to cancel your flight, you can do so without any cancelation fee upto 1 week prior to the flight day. However, all cancelations made in less than 1 week to the flight day will cause a 20% penalty and 48 hours to the flight day will cause 100% penalty charge on your credit card.
- We do not charge any pre-payments. This form is only to secure your flight.
- If the flight cancelled because of weather conditions, we do not charge any amount from our clients.